Monday, March 5, 2012

{Nick, Leslie & Max} Newborn Family


Oh Max...  You are seriously so adorable. 
I had a blast meeting up with Nick and Leslie to meet their new son!  And I do have to brag that I meet him before his Aunt... who also happens to be one of my best friends :) heehee! Had to throw that one in there!

Nick and Leslie have a beautiful house with lots of lovely light and perfect decorations.  I hope some of these new photos of Max are the next to grace their walls!
























Like I said, Max was just wonderful!!  Thank you for allowing me to capture this precious time Nick and Leslie!!
Once the couple approves the announcement and sends it out, I will post it here.  Gotta let them get all the glory of their new little one first :)

XOXO,
Sherry Lane



No comments:

Post a Comment