Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{Josh, Marlene, Carter, Baby Boy} Family/Maternity

Yes, I am blogging during the World Series!!!  Go St. Louis Cardinals!!!

I met up with Josh, Marlene, Carter and baby boy to be almost two weeks ago at my favorite place again! :) Faust Park. (Sorry I am a little behind Marlene! Thanks for being so patient!!)

Marlene, you make being pregnant good!!






Carter, is quite a character!  He was making up poses and showing ME how to do it!!  It worked out well I think!




Marlene is expecting another boy in a few weeks.  Carter is going to make a great big brother!!




When Marlene changed her shirt to this short sleeve purple one, I got a little excited about her tattoo!  Love these colors!!





Marlene, your family is so adorable!  Thank you so much for letting me capture these moments for you!!






Xoxo,
Sherry Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment