Thursday, September 8, 2011

{PFF} Love short weeks!

I love when the week just flies by and before you know it, its Friday!
While I was waiting for a family to arrive for their session, I was walking around looking for potential locations. 
These are just some things I found along my way.




Have you ever seen the movie, "The Village"? Creepy!



Then we headed down to visit family in good ol' Bonne Terre, MO.
The sky was amazing while we were driving.



Waiting for humming birds and deer... No such luck.




Rummy Shark, Alyssa.

As I was going through my phone to pick my PFF's, I came across a picture I didn't remember taking... Because I didn't! This picture was a complete accident. I was texting a friend a photo, and some how my camera snapped this shot. I have to admit, its one of my favorite photos this week! The glowing bracelet hanging in the rear view mirror is something Alyssa made me when I was pregnant with her sister. Swoon :)




This was a last minute addition to my {PFF}, I snapped this on my way to gymnastics. Believe it or not... this photos is not edited!





Have a wonderful weekend!




xoxo, Sherry Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment